control design and simulation error: "wire: is a member of cycle"

Hello;

I am doing my senior project in controlling extruder machine using LabView. I did my design and simulation using SIMULINK but I need to implement some transfer functions in labview for decoupling the process.

decoupling2.JPG

and i implement labview 2011 with tool control design and simulation, but there seems eror in wired "wire: is a member of cycle"

xxx.jpg

is there any solution for this, please help

Hello;

I am doing my senior project in controlling extruder machine using LabView. I did my design and simulation using SIMULINK but I need to implement some transfer functions in labview for decoupling the process.

decoupling2.JPG

and i implement labview 2011 with tool control design and simulation, but there seems eror in wired "wire: is a member of cycle"

xxx.jpg

is there any solution for this, please help

Duplicate of post http://lavag.org/topic/18653-control-design-and-simulation-error-wire-is-a-member-of-cycle/ and Neil already was quicker and posted the solution with Feedback Nodes there.

Yes, inserting a Feedback Node will allow you to connect wires in circles. You just need to be aware that this won't be an indefinite delta t but instead rather use your loop timing as dt since the Feedback Node will store the value from one loop iteration and feed it back to the input in the next loop iteration.