Driver for PCI-DAS1002 card to be used with LV7.1

cmaster

Did you purchase their Universal Library that provides drivers for LabView? See:

http://www.measurementcomputing.com/cbicat...M19DA6EQRMF7X28

I do not know if their drivers allows MAX to see and configure the card, also do not know if it allows DAQMX functions support.

My personal policy is: Use National's software, then use their hardware. Saving a couple hundred $ by buying a non NI card can cost you a heck of a lot more in lost time and lack of dedicated support (and finger pointing!).

I do not know if their drivers allows MAX to see and configure the card, also do not know if it allows DAQMX functions support.

4035[/snapback]

Not a chance...DAQ functions won't work. This is quite obvious.

Will DAS develop a LabVIEW LLB to provide support for their boards in LV? Dunno!

Using NI HW with LV is straightforward, other vendors' HW may be not worth the effort.

:ninja:

Not a chance...DAQ functions won't work. This is quite obvious.

Will DAS develop a LabVIEW LLB to provide support for their boards in LV? Dunno!

Using NI HW with LV is straightforward, other vendors' HW may be not worth the effort.

:ninja:

4048[/snapback]

Thats dissapointing news. The university bought 10 of these cards and the local Measurement Computing technical support has apparently not been much help.

thanks anyway

Cheslin

• 1 month later...