Anyone know what the deal is with the CLA-R points program? Slow responses seems to be the standard?

So I just started trying to submit some activities for the "CLA-R by points" program.

Does anyone know what's going on behind the scenes, or why there have been so many delays? Is NI still planning on supporting it? Based on the comments I'm reading on the recertify board and a few conversations with other CLAs, it seems like things have been slow for a good long while.

I guess there was a brief period last year when they were responsive, but then the replies have slowed down to a crawl again?

So I just started trying to submit some activities for the "CLA-R by points" program.

Does anyone know what's going on behind the scenes, or why there have been so many delays? Is NI still planning on supporting it? Based on the comments I'm reading on the recertify board and a few conversations with other CLAs, it seems like things have been slow for a good long while.

I guess there was a brief period last year when they were responsive, but then the replies have slowed down to a crawl again?

Mike, I got my CLA-R by the points program, but this was several years ago now. They were a bit slow to respond even then, I had to send a few chase emails.

Mike, I got my CLA-R by the points program, but this was several years ago now. 

Am I missing something?  Has there been some underground points program for years?  Because as far as I know the re-certify by points program came out less than a year ago.

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/9605/en/

As for me I sent an email in December mentioning I have some points.  Then in early February I sent another email saying I had some more.  I've yet to get any response. but I still have a while before my certification expires.

Am I missing something?  Has there been some underground points program for years?  Because as far as I know the re-certify by points program came out less than a year ago.

The first I heard about it was the CLA summit in Paris, so that is nearly two years ago.

I have just checked my email archive and I submitted my re-cert on 2013-09-26 and got my results on 2013-11-22