Excel- adding hyperlink in different sheets

Hi friends,

I am developing a LV vi to create an excel test report. The excel contains two sheets-

1. Test summary

2. Test Results.

In the Test summary sheet, I need to create hyperlink to Test results cells. I am able to create hyperlinks on the same sheet or external files not to the " Test results" sheet. I dont know how to set address value of "Test Results" to  Hyperlinks property created with Anchor value referencing to Test Summary sheet. It is confusing. :throwpc:

post-16569-0-15250600-1431481738_thumb.j

When I click Test Link , y control should go to Test Results field.  :rolleyes:

post-16569-0-28968700-1431481584_thumb.j

Glad you found the solution, but what I would have suggested, is to open Excel, then have it record a macro, then create the link manually in Excel, and then look at the text that the macro generated.  The VBA code generated from a recorded macro can be translated into LabVIEW code by calling the same ActiveX calls.  Some times there is difficulties in translating it, and some function calls accept various values and the macro will only show you the one way that worked.  But it is a great tool for understanding what chain of calls is needed to get a function to work the way you want.