Accessing Measurement Studio from LabVIEW

Hi friends,

Is it possible to access measurement studio parameters from LabVIEW?. :rolleyes:  I want to adjust my camera parameters and save the current values permanently. I mean what if I don't want to load the settings parameter from a file everytime ? Can it be done?

Thanks for your time and support..!!! :worshippy:

Thanks,

-Sharon

I don't have IMAQ installed but I think those settings are exposed using various property nodes.  I also remember those settings in MAX and saving them in MAX retained the values.

So in the past I've just set it up in MAX and saved it, and never needed to change it for the application.

I don't have IMAQ installed but I think those settings are exposed using various property nodes.  I also remember those settings in MAX and saving them in MAX retained the values.

So in the past I've just set it up in MAX and saved it, and never needed to change it for the application.

That's right. My application is like :

1. Adjust camera parameters-> 2. Run Sample OCR-> 3. If not Ok goto step 1 until OCR output is OK.

So I am looking for the possibility of saving MAX settings from LabVIEW. 

Thanks,

Sharon