WireFlow enters the world of IoT!

WireFlow enters the world of IoT!

Today we are proud to announce an open beta of WireQueue; our cloud based service that allows customers to build secure IoT solutions for data logging, monitoring and control of LabVIEW/LabVIEW RT targets.

The WireQueue system consists of: a LabVIEW driver that makes it easy to exchange messages with other clients, monitoring apps for mobile devices and a cloud based server.

WireQueue uses open standardized protocols and all communication is secured with SSL/TLS. Sensitive commands can be further protected with hardware authentication using WireFlow dongles.

Visit https://www.wirequeue.com for more information, and to request a trial account.

You can also find us at NI-Week in booth 923.

//The WireFlow Team

post-5958-0-09010200-1436449530.png

Sounds interesting, but I don't think the functionality is clear enough (things like "Is this for live data? Historical data? What does the web app look like? What does the phone app look like?", etc.). I would suggest creating some videos and examples and maybe also adding a public test account which people can connect to (at least for reading, if you don't want someone flooding your server with useless data) to see how the system works.

Edited by Yair
  • 3 weeks later...

Sounds interesting, but I don't think the functionality is clear enough (things like "Is this for live data? Historical data? What does the web app look like? What does the phone app look like?", etc.). I would suggest creating some videos and examples and maybe also adding a public test account which people can connect to (at least for reading, if you don't want someone flooding your server with useless data) to see how the system works.

Thanks for the comments Yair, sorry for the delay in response.

The WireQueue service is mostly intended for Live data monitoring, and the data posted online is defined by the user of the LabVIEW API. Videos and more information are in the works.

Since it is an open beta we expect the phone interface to change a lot while we get comments from users, but the Andoid app is available on AndroidMarket, and the iPhone app should be available within 24h.

We have discussed to open up a public test account sometime after NIWeek, but have not decided on which parts we can make public (read access only should not be a problem). I'll post here once we have that in place.

If you are attending NIweek, I would suggest visiting booth 923 for a live demo.

/J