IE crashes when opening remote panel

I'm trying to open a remote panel in Internet Explorer from a cRIO-9014 running Labview 2014.  Whenever I try to connect, the panel begins to open then IE crashes (see attached image).  I have tried using Firefox and I get a message "plugin needed" but I have the latest plugin installed.

Any ideas how to get either browser to work for remote panels?  I'm at the end of my rope with this one. 

Also - I have tried from 2 different computers on the network with the same results so I assume it is a problem with my real time web server configuration?

post-5331-0-00520200-1444244953.png

I'm trying to open a remote panel in Internet Explorer from a cRIO-9014 running Labview 2014.  Whenever I try to connect, the panel begins to open then IE crashes (see attached image).  I have tried using Firefox and I get a message "plugin needed" but I have the latest plugin installed.

Any ideas how to get either browser to work for remote panels?  I'm at the end of my rope with this one. 

Also - I have tried from 2 different computers on the network with the same results so I assume it is a problem with my real time web server configuration?

I have been having problems with Remote Front Panels not working anymore with IE as of the lastest MS security update.  See here  https://lavag.org/topic/19216-labview-ie-plugin-blocked-following-latest-win-7-update/

After a recent Windows Automatic Update (possibly KB3092627) , Internet Explorer (v11.0.9600.17959) no longer shows LabVIEW webserver pages using the LV2014ActiveXControl.dll. Internet Explorer appears to block the webpage even though settings for the plugin have been "approved for all websites" in the more information section. Since the Chrome plugin is no longer supported on up to date Chrome versions, there is currently no working options to monitor the webserver on up to date IE and Windows 7 machines. Looking at "Manage Add-Ons" item "toolbars and extensions" in IEv11 shows the LabVIEW 2014 control class as "(Not verified) National Instruments" other versions are shown as verified. Not sure if this is a clue to the problem.

NI is still working on the issue, but based on my discussions it appears support for Remote Front Panels is bleeding a slow death.  Here's how I would summarize the situation to date if you have the latest and greatest software versions and OS (Win7) updates:

Internet Explorer - Does not work, reason unknown (may be an ActiveX signing (Not Verified) or registration issue), being investigated (slowly) by NI

Chrome - DOES NOT WORK, npapi plugin no longer supported by Chrome and will not load in the latest version of Chrome

Firefox - Does not work by default, requires changing plugin settings to work.

Opera - Works currently, but plugin will not be supported in the future according to Opera

Regarding your situation with Firefox, I think you should be able to get it to work.  My colleague was able to get Firefox working by changing some plug in settings.  I am having trouble finding a link to the steps he took.  This page looks old but may work:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/CF91AE26198992A686257B79006959C0

Opera browser should work out of the box