QMH in a subVi within a QMH type application

Is there a problem, in general, with having a program that is setup as a QMH, that has a subVi that is also a QMH?   
I ask this question, because I am trying one right now, and I end up with an error that says something like " Wow, that is problem" or something like that.

Here is the actual error from the log:

<DEBUG_OUTPUT>
11/13/2015 3:27:47.807 PM
DAbort 0x8AAA1713: Wow, this is bad
e:\builds\penguin\labview\branches\2015\dev\source\execsupp\eventoracle.cpp(538) : DAbort 0x8AAA1713: Wow, this is bad
minidump id: f0c3a5cd-99f4-46dc-9a3d-51e7f5b624d9
Edited by Walter Gunter

This DAbort has to do with trying to access Event Data for an event after the event's refcount has gone to zero and it has been deleted.

This is one of those "shouldn't ever happen" kind of situations, so we'd be very interested in what you are doing to generate the error.

Perhaps your QMH nesting also involves nesting Event structures themselves, possibly operating on the same event queues?

If you could post your VIs, or even better, a simplified test case, I'll fire a CAR with that information and make sure it gets investigated.

Thanks

Craig Smith

LabVIEW R&D