3D printeing with LabVIEW

I am a Master's student of International Islamic University Malaysia. For my research purpose I need some important information from you. It is related to 3D printer.

I have one 3 axes(X,Y,Z) mchine. I am using LabVIEW 2014 and NI PCI 7344(motion controller).

supoose in my .STL file there are 28 layers/faces. Now i want a window in my Front Panel that will show me in which layer/face the machine is working/moving. in another word it will show me the STL file is being created layer by layer.

You can also give me suggestion about which axis is currently moving and how far from the starting position.

here i am giving the VI which i am using.

But please check it. I think i have done some mistakes. When i run this VI at 1st the Z axis moves up then start. But i don't know the reason. another thing it doesn't act as a 3D printer. In 3D printer you know that the work is done by layer by layer. But with this VI it is not working layer by layer.

Please have a look on my VI 

stl to motion.vi