Font Size Spontaneously Changes

Having a very strange issue.  Running an executable application under LabVIEW Runtime 2014 SP1 (patch f3, I think) on Windows 7 SP1.  The application has a few typedeffed system enums on the front panel.  After some amount of time (between 1 to 15 days is as precise a report as I have so far), the text of the drop down menu (not the main control) reduces font size to the point of being unreadable.  I can still select each item in the enum and the correct action results, so it appears to be just a cosmetic change.  I'm not even sure how I would intentionally do this, let alone why it appears to happen spontaneously.  If I exit and restart the application, everything goes back to normal.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Does the user have multiple screens? I've noticed that when one LabVIEW window is moved to a screen with a different resolution and/or different DPI, all LabVIEW windows will change size. (I haven't seen the font shrink by itself without changing the window size, though)

• 1 month later...

Update on this (with pictures!).

Have now replicated this issue in our lab environment.  It takes between 7 and 8 days to show up, and affects both system and classic enums.

Pull Down Strangeness.png

Pull Down Strangeness - Classic.png

A possibly related issue that happens at the same time is the font size my screen title changes (seemingly spontaneously) from 91 to 4.

Normal (taken after a system restart)

Screen Title Font Size Change - Normal.png

Smaller:

Screen Title Font Size Change.png

JKSH - The user's computer have only one screen, and this application takes up the full screen.