Keysight MIPI D-PHY Compliance Application Development using LabVIEW

parthabe

Hi All,

I'm trying to automate the CSI-2 (MIPI D-PHY Compliance Test Application) provided along with the Keysight DSOS404A Infiniium S-Series DSO using LabVIEW.

The "Automated DigitalTest App Remote Toolkit" provided by Keysight comes along with an LV project, with a test VI.

Steps followed so far...

• Installed LV 2014 (14.0f1) 64-bit & activated on Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-bit on a NI PXIe-8135 - works fine
  • Installed Keysight Infiniium Scope Application Software & activated the license - works fine
  • Installed IVI drivers compatibile with the Keysight DSOS404A from Keysight website
  • Launched Main Interface VI from inside the project "Example Labview Remote Client" - works fine
  • Filled the correct IP of the Scope & clicked Connect - Connected message popped up
  • Clicked the Refresh Test List button and observed that the list of Available Tests is loaded properly - works fine
  • Select some tests from the list of Available Tests & clicked Run - works fine
  • Clicked the Disconnect button - Disconnected message popped up
  • VI got stopped

Now, I clicked the Run button of the VI, and it started throwing .Net error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" 2 times, and finally threw "Error 1172 occurred at Invoke Node".

From now on, the VI wouldn't run properly. Sometimes, closing LV & reopening the VI again is the ONLY way it works properly without throwing the .Net error 1172. Sometimes, waiting for longer time before running the VI is the ONLY way it works without throwing the .Net error 1172.

Any help would be highly appreciated, as I'm dumbstruck without having any clue why this behaves so weirdly so far.