Post what you've tried so far.  Normally I'd suggest using the report generation toolkit with the template path, being the path to the original file, and then use the Save Report with the new path, but I'm guessing you mean you want to save a table which is in the HTML file, but without an attached file it is hard to say.  Post what you have, post what you've done, and post what you want the output to be.  This will likely involve ActiveX and/or the report generation toolkit, but there just isn't enough information to answer your question.

6 hours ago, hooovahh said:

Post what you've tried so far.  Normally I'd suggest using the report generation toolkit with the template path, being the path to the original file, and then use the Save Report with the new path, but I'm guessing you mean you want to save a table which is in the HTML file, but without an attached file it is hard to say.  Post what you have, post what you've done, and post what you want the output to be.  This will likely involve ActiveX and/or the report generation toolkit, but there just isn't enough information to answer your question.

Hi hooovahh, Thanks your answer.

I had achieved html to mht(MHTML) so far (below 01 HtmlToMht_0A.vi), then I want converting between mht and xlsx(Excel), or html to xlsx straightly, at last the VI output path of xlsx.

01 HtmlToMht_0A.vi

The following file in the report generation toolkit performs the Save As function:

<vi.lib>\Utility\NIReport.llb\Excel\Save Report to File.vi

It has a case constant that uses the following values, I'm unsure if these same values can be used for the document save function.

xls -4143

xlt 17

htm, html 44

xlsx 51

xltx 54

xlsm 52

pdf 57

csv 6

• 2 weeks later...