6025E Digital IO,First Success,Later Fail,Why?

keiran

the file linked below is one vi of my project,But it's successed when the first time running, later,it's fail at Error -10007(That is: A channel, port, or counter is out of range for the device type or device configuration; or the combination of channels is not allowed; or the scan order must be reversed (0 last).) why?

the second file linked below is also one vi of my project, it's use handshaking to caputure buffered data,But the error is -10409(That is: The specified group is in use.)

I don't know what happened about my vis.Please Help,Thanks

Forgive my English!

the file linked below is one vi of my project,But it's successed when the first time running, later,it's fail at Error -10007(That is: A channel, port, or counter is out of range for the device type or device configuration; or the combination of channels is not allowed; or the scan order must be reversed (0 last).) why?

the second file linked below is also one vi of my project, it's use handshaking to caputure buffered data,But the error is -10409(That is: The specified group is in use.)

I don't know what happened about my vis.Please Help,Thanks

Forgive my English!

Download File:post-356-1112786963.llb

Download File:post-356-1112786964.llb