Call Library Function Node fails on target

Good morning. I'm new of labview and I would like to call C++ code from VI for my application.

I did a

1. C++ project,
  2. generate DLL
  3. and I call it from VI.

It's working on my pc but if I make an application for another pc, the application works but the dll is not working. I installed the c++ redistributable on second pc but I had the same problem.

in particular a message error with "error 42" appears. Can you suggest me some check to fix it ?

thank you very much for your collaboration

1 hour ago, Fil_Lab said:

Good morning. I'm new of labview and I would like to call C++ code from VI for my application.

I did a

1. C++ project,
  2. generate DLL
  3. and I call it from VI.

It's working on my pc but if I make an application for another pc, the application works but the dll is not working. I installed the c++ redistributable on second pc but I had the same problem.

in particular a message error with "error 42" appears. Can you suggest me some check to fix it ?

thank you very much for your collaboration

You did redistribute the No Debug version of your DLL? The Debug version will link to a different C runtime library that is not redistributable to other computers and only works on PCs where you have the Visual C compiler installed.