Historical data logging

I am using NI DSC cracked module for data-logging from PLC tags. I am able to fetch real time & historical data from traces and citadel database on local PC.But i am unable to fetch historical data in remote system. Is it because of using cracked module???

Please provide me better option.

Edited by madmax
correction
On 1/5/2017 at 10:54 AM, madmax said:

I am using NI DSC cracked module for data-logging from PLC tags. I am able to fetch real time & historical data from traces and citadel database on local PC.But i am unable to fetch historical data in remote system. Is it because of using cracked module???

Please provide me better option.

What do you expect? The DSC system is a collection of many shared libraries that work together. Someone cracked the Windows version apparently that you are using. The realtime variants of those shared libraries have to be different because they can't rely on the same Windows API (Pharlap ETS) or are for completely different CPUs (VxWorks) or operating system (NI Linux RT). They can't use the license manager as used for the Windows version, but I'm sure NI is smart enough to employ some kind of protection there too. But you will be hard pressured to find a script kiddie who has such hardware available and is willing and able to crack this for you.

Asking in a public forum about this is definitely not the smartest move you can do! :D