OpenG Package: LabPython v4.0.0.4 Install Error

Hi there,

I wonder anyone out there having issue installing the latest LabPython v4.0.04. The Laview system i have is 2015 32 bit, windows 10, python 2.7. I tried to install the vip package from sourceforge using VI package manager. Then it showed me error code 8 saying the installation was not completed. 

Any thoughts anyone as to what's going on ?  Could someone who has similar experience help me out on getting Labpython installed in my LV

error details.PNG

As well as having 32 bit LabVIEW, is your Python 32bit as well? What distribution of python are you using (or vanilla python 2.7?) I've failed to get recent versions of anaconda Python to play nicely with LabPython whereas vanilla 2.7.10 from python.org was ok. Sometimes I find that running VI Package Manager via 'Run as Administrator...' is necessary even though my user account is a member of the Administrators Group. The error looks like it's a file permissions problem, so probably the latter is the first place to try...