XL Report using Active X

Attached is an example that does this using report generation toolkit, but does it through ActiveX calls.  I think this needs to be ran on a workbook after all other writing has taken place, because it does it on a per worksheet view.  For me I had N work sheets already made, some with data, and some with charts and graphs, then calling this would set the text and logo to the footer.  Saved in 2015.

Footer in Excel.vi

This is also working with my code but the problem is adding Signature line. if I use AddSignatureLine Mehtod then during creation of Excel report, it will open Signature dialog box that is not what i want using ActiveX.

Sign.png

Oh I'm sorry I'm was not familiar with a Signature Line.

One thing that I find useful is to use the Excel feature of recording a Macro, then looking at the generated code, and then translate that into LabVIEW.  The problem is I can't even create a signature line in a footer, in normal Excel.  If I click into the footer, then the Insert >> Text is all greyed out.  Still I enabled a macro recording, then recorded my operations, and added a signature line at a normal place in the worksheet and looked at the generated code and it was the following:

ActiveWorkbook.Signatures.AddSignatureLine _
        "{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}"

Not sure what it means but I'm guessing that you can't automate the creation of that signature line using the VBA this way and that it was designed to have a dialog prompt you for the settings for some reason.

22 hours ago, hooovahh said:

I'm guessing that you can't automate the creation of that signature line using the VBA this way and that it was designed to have a dialog prompt you for the settings for some reason.

Yes, You are right, we are not able to make it fully automate because We can only close pop-up dialog box manually.