CLA Summit Austion 2017

There seems to be a dearth of information around this year's summit, and since there seems to be little information on the CLA forum at NI, I was hoping someone (*nudge* AQ) might be able to share schedule info (either here or at the NI forum) so that tickets could be purchased and reservations made with confidence.

Thanks,

-Chris Collier

You may have seen this already but worth mentioning:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Certified-LabVIEW-Architects/Americas-CLA-Summit-2017-Tentative-Date/td-p/3458178

To my knowledge this is still current.  Don't know much on content but I would guess dates would be 18-22nd  

Sometimes the session has only run for 3 days but I believe the last two years has had a half day on Thursday.

That's everything I know right now.  I hope it's helpful.

Cheers,

Tim

28 minutes ago, A Scottish moose said:

Don't know much on content but I would guess dates would be 18-22nd  

Not really enough information for me to feel confident in purchasing tickets.  This is also my assumption.

Mine is the last comment on that thread, and it is from a couple days ago (not much time, I know), but the comment before mine is from almost two weeks ago. The comment before mine insinuates the question of "what is the actual schedule", but I thought outright asking might prove more informative.