Create Database application In Labview for CSV files

Huqs

Hello Labview Users, 

I happen to have thousands of csv data file that I work with. The only way I recognize them is putting their characteristics in the file name. Which brings the problem of making the names too long and Microsoft doesn't like to accept long name. So I wanted to build a database for all my files. I am in the preliminary stage of building it ( I have attached the file and some of you may have seen it before). 

What I want to do is, have all my files in the database with random names and list them based on their characteristics. I want to do that in my application in the place of 'file' box. So that I can click on the file and run it (double-click on the file in application to make them work in active file). based on the parameters listed on the database I want to filter them to find any specific file. How the interface of database should look like is shown blow (Image) . 

It doesn't have to be a real database, just a directory application. I am trying to make it without the database toolkit.  If anyone can help me out and guide me out or guide me in the right direction then that would be great. Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 4.34.31 PM.png

Multicolumn list box v1.5.vi