Wifi issues when running with parallels

I am currently running Labview on my mac using parallels and a version of windows 10. After installing Labview on the windows virtual machine the wifi no longer worked in the virtual machine. The mac portion of the computer could still connect to the internet without any issue but the windows running on parallels was no longer able to connect. Somehow I was able to resolve the issue with connecting to the internet in windows, but it is saying it is only connecting via ethernet and does not show any wireless networks. I'm attempting connect to a myRIO via wifi but since the windows refuses to show any wireless networking options I am unable to connect. I'm wondering if installing Labview somehow messed up any wireless drivers in windows.  

Ive also tried all the different kinds of bridged networking types and they do not solve the issue

Edited by engineeringstudenthelp

I would do the following:

Setup my Parallels VM to use Wi-FI from MAC in bridged mode

Make sure my Windows VM network adapter config is correct to reach the myRIO

Ping the myRIO - if no response then you have a network config issue

If still not working I would shut down the VM, restart the Mac and then start the VM.

Ping the myRIO - you should definitely get a response

Connect

(One other thought, you MAY also have a Windows Firewall issue, can retry with Firewall off if all of these steps fail but I don't think you should need to do that)