qrcode

Hi, it is well known that the zxing. DLL file cannot recognize Chinese, how can I modify it to make labview to recognize Chinese when using this file again?  The following is a case where I used zxing file to generate an instance of the Chinese character string two-dimensional code, and call zxing file to identify the qr code, and find out that the identified Chinese is scrambled code 4.PNG3.PNG

Edited by qing feng
Improper description

You posted your first question to the forums on a Saturday (morning time in US), and then waited one hour before screaming "HELP ME" adding nothing to the question, and describing nothing new.  You are being quite rude and those of us who put in our own spare time to have discussions and to answer questions don't feel compelled to help those who ask questions the way you have.  That being said I've never used that DLL, and never used the Mandarin language, and assume it is a problem with Unicode support in LabVIEW.

In the future if you want questions to be answered, ask it in a better way.

• Like 1