XNET control does not fire change event

Daryl

This was a known bug a few years ago:

https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/XNET-ECU-Control-does-not-throw-a-Value-Change-Event/td-p/3106333

CAR #426378  was assigned, searching didn't come up with anything but I just tested it in LabVIEW 2016 32-bit in Windows 7 x64, with XNet 2017 installed and it worked properly so I think this is fixed.  Just update your XNet drivers and you should be good.  You can run 2016 LabVIEW with 2017 XNet.

On 10/23/2017 at 7:43 AM, Nishar Federer said:

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me a way to add the hexadecimal string to the notepad file ? Because currently i am getting only junk characters .

Oh man, you mean to tell me  I KNEW ABOUT THIS A FEW YEARS AGO and forgot about it?  LOL, sucks getting old!!!!

I will try your fix and see what happens, thanks!!

Oh man I didn't even read the old threads I linked to, didn't realize it was you that originally brought this to my attention.  I've done that a few times with TDMS memory leaking bugs that I found only to search the forums to find...I had already found it and posted it.