Error 500 from forums.ni.com when logged in

Not related to lavag.org, but forums.ni.com...and the problem prevents me from posting anything there, so I'll try here:

As soon as I log in on forums.ni.com, regardless of which machine or browser I use, I get server error 500 on all pages on forums.ni.com. So I'm effectively locked out of ni's discussion forums.

I've tried requesting help on this by creating a service request at ni.com, but the only reply I got back was that they did not handle web site trouble so please post it here *** instead...Which I did, with no reply at all.

Has anyone else experience this? Error 500 is server side as far as I know, and as I mentioned it does not really matter what I use to browse the page...so my guess is that there is something wrong with my account that NI has to fix.

Seems to have been triggered by an automatic update on a Palo Alto firewall yes...

It does not block anything when I'm not logged in, and the URL does not change when you are logged in so I have not pin-pointed what the issue is yet, but anyway.

(Created a Virtual Machine on Google Cloud just to prove the issue to the firewall admin. Quick and easy solution if you need access to a clean test PC on the outside of the firewall by the way...:)).

We found the solution now - and it was not the firewall. Two cookies had to be deleted, but only those two (so deleting all cookies did not solve anything). The two cookies were an_ca and an_cci. Perhaps the reason was that the two contained street addresses with Norwegian characters...I do not know that yet. I've sent the info to NI.

Edited by Mads