Analog PC video capture

Understandably NI's own line of analog video frame grabbers have been obsolete for some time (since 2010 I believe).

I have an industrial application where I am bound to using legacy analog VGA cameras. Upgrading the cameras is not an option :(

I would like to use LabVIEW for testing purposes. Are there any good non-NI frame grabbers still out there that are easy to get up and running with LabVIEW?

Unfortunately due to the bureaucratic purchasing processes ordering an old NI card of e-bay is not really feasible. 

Here is an option to check out:  http://www.eyetalkshop.com/c-199-video-frame-grabber.aspx I started to work with one of these a few years ago when I was in a similar situation with some legacy analog cameras.  The manufacturer supplied a set of LabVIEW vis to use with the frame grabber.  Fortunately for me the client agreed to make the jump to digital, so I didn't get beyond the 'this seems to work OK with LabVIEW' phase. 

• 2 months later...