mouse-scroll array indicators bug?

bjustice

Hello everyone!

I've noticed a behavior in LabVIEW that has me a bit puzzled, and I wanted to know what you guys think.

(See attachments)

I'm currently working in LabVIEW 2017.  As the image points out, I am able to use my mouse wheel to scroll control arrays.  However, whenever I mouse-wheel over an array indicator.... the indicator goes to index=0.  Is this intended behavior?

Since I like to be able to mouse-wheel on arrays in GUIs, I am finding myself creating control arrays... setting to a disabled state... and then updating the controls via property node so that I can effectively have an indicator that has mouse-wheel scrolling capability.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

mousescroll.vi

2017-12-11_9-33-17.png

I think this is a bug.  Also you can see the behavior without even running the VI.  Just put the VI into run mode with CTRL+M and the behavior can be seen.  Might want to crosspost over on the NI forums to get more attention.  Some NI employees check LAVA (the cool ones at least) but you'll likely get more attention and possible a CAR posting it there.