taking string of inputs from raspberry pi for data acquisition

I am making a project in which i will be taking input from raspberry pi then transfroming single input into string of differnet inputs like voltage ,current, frequency. so how can i transform input that i will be taking from single pin of raspberrypi to voltage,current and frequency

You can't without other additional hardware.  The GPIO on the Pi is a digital only.  Add an Arduino with custom scaling, or a I2C or SPI hardware then the Pi can read that and turn it into something useful.  There are currently two separate toolkits that allow for writing a LabVIEW VI and having it run on a Pi, the NI LINX toolkit which is 2014 only at the moment and for non-commercial.  Or from TSXperts the Pi compiler for LabVIEW which comes in a home and professional license.  This option also lets the front panel be viewable on the Pi's HDMI output making for a neat HMI.  This is all optional if you are good at programming on the Pi since it can just send take data and send it back to a VI running on a more traditional target, or I've seen hosting a webpage on the Pi.

21 hours ago, hooovahh said:

You can't without other additional hardware.  The GPIO on the Pi is a digital only.  Add an Arduino with custom scaling, or a I2C or SPI hardware then the Pi can read that and turn it into something useful.  There are currently two separate toolkits that allow for writing a LabVIEW VI and having it run on a Pi, the NI LINX toolkit which is 2014 only at the moment and for non-commercial.  Or from TSXperts the Pi compiler for LabVIEW which comes in a home and professional license.  This option also lets the front panel be viewable on the Pi's HDMI output making for a neat HMI.  This is all optional if you are good at programming on the Pi since it can just send take data and send it back to a VI running on a more traditional target, or I've seen hosting a webpage on the Pi.

yeah i m using smart pi as an external hardware. it will be sending useful data to rpi. What i want to  ask is how can i transfrom that to sub inputs i.e voltage, current, frequency.

Looks like Smart Pi already comes with a web interface.  Just use the HTTP function in LabVIEW to access the information in the same way a web browser would.  These functions a pretty easy to use and the context help should help understand them more.  Beyond that there might be an example in the Help >> Find Examples.