Using Graph Data Structure in LabVIEW

I have a  list of circuit board input and output pins that I'm representing as 1D array of clusters with the following info:

[Unique Identifier, Contact Description, Group, Top/Bottom of Board]

Example:

large?v=1.0&px=-1Example Data

It seems to me like this would be a good case to use a Graph data structure. I've done the NI OOP training and am decently able to make my own, more simple classes. However, I really don't know how to use the Graph.lvclasses. This gives me the following questions:

1. Is there a way other than a graph that's better for storing this data?
  2. I want to move to the Graph structure because I feel like it will give me the ability to more easily represent the complex connections on the board. Is there anything else that this format (or another) will help me to better do?
  3. Should I put this in an Access database instead and look at it with the database connectivity toolkit instead? I'm hesitant to do that as I have about 700 parts with 50 or so connections each. Putting all of that on to one table without any way I can think of to make a primary key feels like it could be a disaster  

ps - Apologies if this is too simple a question. I'm totally out of my depth here and, quite frankly, have no idea what I'm doing (Cue imposter syndrome :) ).