Counting from last number in LabVIEW

Hi Everyone!

I started with LabVIEW in last year. I have a short question for you with my little trouble. In first of all my VI must counting up and down in the range 45 to 145. On first program step, two case structures will stop count, if we get number out of range. In case of we writes a good number, last procedure will launch counting from zero to number on input, but I want to start incresing/decreasing from last number on output not from zero like in this case. Have anyone problem like me ever? Thanks for respond and support.

http://fotowrzut.pl/STCFT0EJXI

Is there a reason you didn't upload your images to LAVA instead of hosting it on an external site?  Also in the future post the snippet or VI not an image.  I wouldn't expect you to take a screenshot of notepad on a text based forum since it would make debugging more difficult.

As for the code I don't see a while loop, how does this continually run?  Adding this along with some wait functions, or a for loop for testing, and shift registers should make things easier to understand.

17 hours ago, hooovahh said:

1) Is there a reason you didn't upload your images to LAVA instead of hosting it on an external site?  Also in the future post the snippet or VI not an image.  I wouldn't expect you to take a screenshot of notepad on a text based forum since it would make debugging more difficult.

2) As for the code I don't see a while loop, how does this continually run?  Adding this along with some wait functions, or a for loop for testing, and shift registers should make things easier to understand.

1) Sorry for my fault. Yesterday I had a problem with uploading files and images in this post. Now I'm attaching VI.

2) This is SubVI. It works in another VI where I have a while loop.Today I will experimenting with while loop inside this VI.

subvi_1.vi

21 hours ago, hooovahh said:

Attached is a test in 2014 that I think demonstrates what can be done.  Instructions are on the front panel, and as it mentions this can be made better with a state machine, this is just meant to show what you can do with counting.

Counting Test.vi

Thank you for your help. I had modified little your program in attachment and now I I received the necessary result. I'm thinking this topic can be closed.