LAVA Server Maintenance This Weekend (11\03\18)

This is awesome! Thanks Michael :worshippy:

42 minutes ago, Michael Aivaliotis said:

How do you login? Using built-in login or facebook? I'm thinking it's a caching issue maybe.

I see the same notification using regular login (email + pw). Caching doesn't seem to be the issue. There are likely some new parameters which weren't available in the previous version.

Edit: Here is a capture of the requested settings (it says "optional" but if you click "Skip this step" it will continue requesting info):

2018-11-06_07-24-14.jpg.803632e23914fd61e31dcc46034900e1.jpg

Update: Pressing "Dismiss" on the notification seems to work for me

2018-11-06_07-27-10.jpg.773fe8bbe1c65c88a06015d6cf31ecdb.jpg

Edited by LogMAN
1 hour ago, Michael Aivaliotis said:

How do you login? Using built-in login or facebook? I'm thinking it's a caching issue maybe.

Using the normal login, not Facebook. Just doing this now from my android phone and it did not show any error. I will try your suggestion when I get back to my PC. 

44 minutes ago, Michael Aivaliotis said:

Which notification? Do you mean the "Something went wrong" message? So I think you are mentioning 2 issues. One is the message and the other is the incomplete profile step.

Sorry, my bad. I didn't see the "Something went wrong" message, thought we were talking about the "Optional Profile Information".

1 hour ago, Michael Aivaliotis said:

Ya, that's strange. I tested it on chrome and safari and it looks fine for me.
I notice the dots are working and the discussion round icon is dimmed. So it seems it's partially working, but not the bolding?

What browser? Chrome?

Yeah, chrome, and I have ublock but its disabled on lava