Traffic Signal

Hello sir! I'm a student, I just want you to help me about labview. The problem is, I do not know  How to create a Traffic Sign Detection and Recognition Using Labview? Hopefully you will help us. Thank very much. 

Because I just need in this month. Please give me a answer.!:)

You ate more likely to get help if you can describe' (or better still post) what you have tried to do so far. Also, your question is not well defined - are you supposed to interface with some hardware to detect the traffic. What is the desired response to detecting traffic -- signal traffic to go or to ensure tje traffic is stopped? Is this supposed to be controlling an intersection - if so how many ways? Do you have pedesyrian or cycle lanes? Does some traffic get priority? What is the maximum waiting time at a stop light?

Your request is too vague.  Please provide more information as gb119 had stated, otherwise we won't be able (or willing) to help you. 

Your request reads like: "Hey, I want you to help me come up with a thing that does stuff for free by the end of the month.  Okay? Bye-bye!"

Otherwise, it seems like you're (vaguely) asking for either free labor or trying to get someone to complete a homework assignment for you.

Edited by Bryan