nassimadef

Acquisition of analog signal with PCI-9820

Hi, I have  a PCI-9820 it's from ADLINK , I'm using a 2017 version of LabVIEW and a DAQ-LVIEW plus-64bit driver ,but in the datasheet it says that it works with DAQPilot . However it works with the DAQ-LVIEW .

Actually I'm trying to do approximately the same thing as an interface already made which i have only the excutable version.

I will try to explain better : the input of the card is connected to a probe which allows me to acquire the signal of a magnetic field, after that in labview i have to do the continous acquisition of signal , and apply to that a 60MHz frequency in double internal which is 120Mhz. 

Concerning the acquisition it works and i can detect the card ,after i did a lot of searching i didn't find what i'm looking for ,my issue that i have to do such as triger the continous signal so i can have a stable trace of the signal.

please find attached the block diagram and the interface of the excutable that i have .

Capture.PNG

9820.png

9820p.png