Timing output every elements of a array for loop

graph.png.f97c713183d90794c17b8350a25d3613.pngscap.png.42330209e1209298baecd3ad37fe83ee.png

I want to implement a function as follows: first set the Max and Min voltage values, then set the number of steps in the middle of the Max and Min steps and the dwell time of each step, and finally set the total number of cycles
The problem is: the value of each step must be output separately, there is a problem here, please help, thank you!

There's a little bit of Rube Goldberg action going on here, but I think I follow what you are trying to do.  I'd suggest precalculating what all the values are and put that in a subVI.  Then call that subVI and index out the current step that you are on keeping track of it in something like a while loop and a shift register.  Attached is a simple example.  Have you taken any free LabVIEW training online?  Here is some on the LabVIEW Wiki.

Ramp Pattern.zip

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, SteveSun said:

I want to implement a function as follows: first set the Max and Min voltage values, then set the number of steps in the middle of the Max and Min steps and the dwell time of each step, and finally set the total number of cycles
The problem is: the value of each step must be output separately, there is a problem here, please help, thank you!

I think you need to replace your rotate array with another for loop with your wait inside. The inner for loop will autoindex your array and output the values one by one. If you post a VI or a snippet, we might be able to better show you what we mean.

Edited by infinitenothing
17 hours ago, SteveSun said:

What are you trying to output to? A graph? A daq card?

If its in one of the pictures, only 2 came through on my end, the rest show up as blank squares.