Use an indicator as a control?

Hi All,

I have an LED indicator to test for a pass/fail condition on a voltage level received from a datalogger. I would like to be able to click on the LED to get the current reading from the data logger. Is there a way to do this? I eventually will have many channels and do not want to clutter the front panel by displaying the data at all times.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi All,

I have an LED indicator to test  for a pass/fail condition on a voltage level received from a datalogger. I would like to be able to click on the LED to get the current reading from the data logger. Is there a way to do this? I eventually will have many channels and do not want to clutter the front panel by displaying the data at all times.

Cheers,

Steve

4873[/snapback]

Slap an old style flat boolean on the top of your existing indicator, color it 'transparent' (both states) and use that control to trigger you additional displays.

Sparc

Slap an old style flat boolean on the top of your existing indicator, color it 'transparent' (both states) and use that control to trigger you additional displays.

Sparc

4875[/snapback]

or if you have event support, create an event structure to handle "mouse down" or "mouse up" events for the existing LED.