3 axis stepper motor controller replacement

We are using NI Softmotion, cRIO and NI 9503 to control stepper motors now. But since NI will discontinue these products we need to look for replacement. I just want a controller which I need to send command to tell motor move for a certain distance with a pre-program acceleration, velocity profiles.

Thank you for answering my question.

I don't have a canned solution for velocity profiles. I'm sure there's something nice out there. It might be possible (though, probably there's quite a bit of effort involved) to roll your own controller. You could use a 9401 to output a PWM signal to something like an H-bridge, if you're micro-stepping, you'll have to use another module, maybe a 9221, to measure the current out to the motor, etc.

Edited by infinitenothing
2 hours ago, Thang Nguyen said:

We are using NI Softmotion, cRIO and NI 9503 to control stepper motors now. But since NI will discontinue these products we need to look for replacement.

I can't find any announcement that that NI SoftMotion, CompactRIO, or the NI 9503 will be discontinued. Where did you hear that?