Call Library Function Node: Library not found or failed to load

Recently I've installed the OpenG Toolkit v4.0.1.9 on LabVIEW 2018 x64 on Windows 8.1 through the VIPM. When I try to use it, namely ZLIB Inflate / Deflate Vis, I get an error saying "SubVI 'ZLIB Inflate__ogtk.vi': SubVI is not executable". When I open it and select Configure... on Call Library Function node in a Library name or path field I see "C:\Work\OpenG\opengtoolkit\lvzip\source\lvzlib.*".
The same thing with Vis referencing ogportio.dll.

Am I supposed to update them manually before first using them? I didn't find any info about this problem.
Edit: Ok, when I try to update it LabVIEW says it's not 64-bit compatible... Any progress in this direction since 2010?

Edited by EvgenKo423

There is also a version 4.2 in the works with more 64-bit support - as discussed here:  

On a side note; I used version 4.1 now from LabVIEW 2019 on a Linux RT for ARM target and got build errors that I do not get in 2018.

I have not investigated it much yet though so it might just be a local phenomenon:

From the build log:

Deploying ZLIB Open Read File__ogtk.viZLIB Open Read File__ogtk.vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed.

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x627) The function name for the lvzlib.*:lvzip_unzOpenCurrentFile3:C             node cannot be found in the library. To correct this error, right-click the Call Library Function Node and select Configure from the shortcut menu. Then choose the correct function name.

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x627) The function name for the lvzlib.*:lvzip_unzOpenCurrentFile2:C             node cannot be found in the library. To correct this error, right-click the Call Library Function Node and select Configure from the shortcut menu. Then choose the correct function name.

On 8/26/2019 at 1:20 PM, Mads said:

There is also a version 4.2 in the works with more 64-bit support - as discussed here:  

On a side note; I used version 4.1 now from LabVIEW 2019 on a Linux RT for ARM target and got build errors that I do not get in 2018.

I have not investigated it much yet though so it might just be a local phenomenon:

From the build log:

Deploying ZLIB Open Read File__ogtk.viZLIB Open Read File__ogtk.vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed.

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x627) The function name for the lvzlib.*:lvzip_unzOpenCurrentFile3:C             node cannot be found in the library. To correct this error, right-click the Call Library Function Node and select Configure from the shortcut menu. Then choose the correct function name.

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x627) The function name for the lvzlib.*:lvzip_unzOpenCurrentFile2:C             node cannot be found in the library. To correct this error, right-click the Call Library Function Node and select Configure from the shortcut menu. Then choose the correct function name.

Are you sure you installed the OpenG ZIP Library 4.1 on that RT target after you updated the LabVIEW version on it? Pending this issue I should be able to have a test package ready sometimes this week which is supposed to support Windows, MacOSX and Linux (all 32-bit and 64-bit), NI Linux RT (ARM and x64) ready. Support for the VxWorks and Pharlap RT targets will be available but not tested.

Edited by Rolf Kalbermatter