error1003 open vi reference fail

廉怡仪

I created a subvi(vi_01) with "single error handler.vi";

Interface.vi load this subvi directly, interface02.vi load the subvi by reference, both programs work in debug mode;

I built executables for both programs, interface.exe works properly, interface02.exe not works properly(error code =1003);

I tried methods mentioned in the link below, but I couldn't fix the problem

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000PAq8SAG&l=zh-CN

The attachment is my program(LabView2018 32bits).

debug.zip

You are calling Open VI Reference using a path that points to your hard drive (D:\DEBUG\debug\vi_01.vi). That VI is not inside your executable. It is possible to make this work, but your executable will break if you move the VI on your hard drive.

It is safer to open a strictly-typed Static VI Reference. This loads a copy of Vi_01.vi is stored inside the executable itself:

1782958079_StaticVIRef.png.11411a76084a384d3fcf8a320d26cafc.png

For more info, see

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, JKSH said:

You are calling Open VI Reference using a path that points to your hard drive (D:\DEBUG\debug\vi_01.vi). That VI is not inside your executable. It is possible to make this work, but your executable will break if you move the VI on your hard drive.

It is safer to open a strictly-typed Static VI Reference. This loads a copy of Vi_01.vi is stored inside the executable itself:

1782958079_StaticVIRef.png.11411a76084a384d3fcf8a320d26cafc.png

For more info, see

I have modified the program according to your suggestion, it can work properly, thank you very much