ITreeView activex library

Hi

I got an old LabVIEW 8.2 VI that use ITreeView under Windows XP. It works fine.
Now I have upgraded to LV15 and Windows 8.1 and I got an error "Library not registered in mxLT Open Tree Control.vi"

I would like register the library, but where do I find it? I have search the WEB but didn't find anything i could use(or understand;))
Edit: I found this "mscomctl.ocx" under SysVow64. 
I have registered it, but LabVIEW still say it's not registered! Has it something to do with LV15 =32bit and "msconctl.ocx" is in 64bit system folder?

Here is the BD of "mxLT Open Tree Control.vi":

image.png.38c81aaa5e06cc914fc1103181b94d5c.png

Hope someone can give me a clue:)

Thanks in advance

/Bjarne

Edited by Bjarne Joergensen
9 hours ago, Bjarne Joergensen said:

I have registered it, but LabVIEW still say it's not registered! Has it something to do with LV15 =32bit and "msconctl.ocx" is in 64bit system folder?

If it is in SysWOW64 then it is a 32-bit library. System32 contains 64-bit binaries on 64-bit Windows systems.

On 32-bit systems System32 contains 32-bit binaries and SysWOW64 doesn't exist!

Edited by Rolf Kalbermatter
13 hours ago, Bjarne Joergensen said:

mscomctl is part of the Visual Basic run-time. You might try installing that IF iTreeview is actually part of it (are you sure it is?)

2 hours ago, Bjarne Joergensen said:

I tried to download VBRT, but it didn't help. I don't know if it's a part of it?.
When you have to register things in SysWOW64 , do you then use Regsvr32?

I saw a document about migrating from mscomctl to windows.forms (which is.NET). It mentioned the iTreeview and installing the VB runtime made available Microsoft Treeview in the Active X dialogue box.However. Trying to select it resulted in a dialogue saying it wasnt licenced. ¯\_(⁰͡  ͜ʖ⁰͡ )_/¯

Looks like you'll have to replace all the ActiveX containers with .NET containers.

image.png.2d37debaed62337ea8b1952b1e43ea99.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for late reaction.

I manage to get i to work by using "Microsoft TreeView Control 5.0 (SP2)" instead of "Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP6)" and

"Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0 (SP2) Version 1.3"

It works on my PC, but when I export the VI to another PC it's seems it fall back to "Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP6)":(

51 minutes ago, Bjarne Joergensen said:

Sorry for late reaction.

I manage to get i to work by using "Microsoft TreeView Control 5.0 (SP2)" instead of "Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP6)" and

"Microsoft Windows Common Controls 5.0 (SP2) Version 1.3"

It works on my PC, but when I export the VI to another PC it's seems it fall back to "Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP6)":(

Do you have (or have you ever) installed Visual Basic on that machine? That gives the controls and a licence to use them.