This class control (or constant) is permanently broken

Hello,

Cross post from NI forums. I have more than 200VIs having the same problem.

pawhan11_1-1587916905859.png

I have tried to replace by scripting or quick drop but no success.  Delete and require is hard to do from scripting top maintain connection pane and others form what i ve seen so far. Have You ever seen this error? I do not recall doing some extraordinary class manipulations when this error happened 

Class.zip

1 hour ago, pawhan11 said:

Cross post from NI forums.

You should include a link to make it easier for others to find: https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/This-class-control-or-constant-is-permanently-broken/m-p/4040676

Have You ever seen this error?

No, this is the first time. However, I used the LabVIEW Resource Editor to look at the default data of those controls and they expect the class library inside a project library ("BBP Database Processor.lvlib").

<DefaultData>"%00%00%00%011%1CBBP Database Processor.lvlib%12Operations.lvclass%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00%00"</DefaultData>

I do not recall doing some extraordinary class manipulations when this error happened

You probably moved the class out of the library without saving its members (not sure about the exact steps, actually). You should revert your code to the last known good state. Hopefully you have version control in place. Alternatively you could try moving the class library back inside the project library. That might fix the VIs.

Edited by LogMAN
Fix typo