NI PCIe-5140s

Dirk J.

Dear all, 

I've inherited a machine with an NI PCIe-5410s card which functions on LV12. I'm looking for documentation for this card, in part to see decide if an upgrade in LV version is wise. 

Strangely, I can't find any documentation, so I guess the card is deprecated.... If anyone could help out, I'd be grateful.

/dirk

Edited by Dirk J.
specify this is an NI card
2 hours ago, Dirk J. said:

PCIe-5410

Google isn't revealing anything for me.

Who is the manufacturer of this card? (Normally, the NI website hosts documentation of NI products -- even deprecated ones)

20 hours ago, JKSH said:

Google isn't revealing anything for me.

Who is the manufacturer of this card? (Normally, the NI website hosts documentation of NI products -- even deprecated ones)

Added that this is an NI card to original post. 

I was able to find a Declaration of Conformity dated some time in 2011, and that it's a 12-bit digitizer via a  Google search, so it shouldn't be that old.  You may have to get into contact with NI to find out more on this card. 

Unless the card was such a flop for NI that they chose to erase all evidence of it's existence - never to be spoken of again.