Y Controls Package

LV 2019 SP1f1 64 bit crashed upon closing my first Y Control... but seems to have recovered fine.

So, I can now resize objects within a Y Control cluster, but there seems to be a glitch (race conditions?) in the Process New Value.vi:

1689870352_ProcessNewValue.png.42e9670ff23129f8348da1ab19733ea1.png

When the user changes the checkbox (for visibility) to True, the string is hidden and reciprocally. Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, X___ said:

LV 2019 SP1f1 64 bit crashed upon closing my first Y Control... but seems to have recovered fine.

So, I can now resize objects within a Y Control cluster, but there seems to be a glitch (race conditions?) in the Process New Value.vi:

1689870352_ProcessNewValue.png.42e9670ff23129f8348da1ab19733ea1.png

When the user changes the checkbox (for visibility) to True, the string is hidden and reciprocally. Am I missing something?

Can you send me the entire Y Control?

4 hours ago, X___ said:

Following paul_cardinale's review of my demo, it turns out  there was no glitch after all (well, in my understanding or attention level, maybe).

• 3 months later...

Based on the lack of feedback, I infer that there's little or no interest.  But I've been using Y Controls, finding issues, and fixing them.  Since no one else appears to have been participating, I haven't concerned myself with backward compatibility,  I'm getting close to sharing a new version.  Anything made with the old version will be broken.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Here is the fixed version (also a bit of cleanup and some tweaks to the help.  Unfortunately you will have to recreate your Y Controls (but if you really need to keep any that you made with V2.0.1.0 or V2.0.0.0, contact me and I'll help you.

Y Controls Support - Version 2.0.2.0 Installer.zip Y Controls - Version 2.0.2.0 Source.zip