Spell Check

• 5 weeks later...
Hi,

Is there a spell-check which I can use in my LabVIEW programm? (LabVIEW, CIN, dll).  :book:

And can I use my own libary for it?

thank you in advance...

5282[/snapback]

Theoretically you could try to interface to the Microsoft Office spell checker. At some point Microsoft did document how to do this, first by calling directly into the appropriate DLLs and later by interfacing to the Active X interface of this component. I'm not sure about the current status although I would assume that they do not promote it anymore or at least expect you to go into a license agreement with royality payements to be able to do that. Besides if Active X is the only supported interface nowadays expect to run into lots of versionening issues with different spell check libraries from the different Office packages.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a post from another LAVA member that makes a call to a website to do a spell check. Not your ideal solution but can give you an idea. All you really need is a good word list, then do a match pattern and word length check, right? Not totaly trivial but doable nonetheless.

http://forums.lavausergroup.org/index.php?...findpost&p=1292