Old SQL addon for LabVIEW 8.2

Hi.

I have received some code from a customer which is created with LabVIEW 8.2.1. It uses an old add-on tool for accessing an SQL database, but I cannot find that tool anywhere. I can see that the VI's I have are trying to load sub VI's from "<vi.lib>:\addons\SQL\Access" and then a number of different llb files.

Can anyone her point me in the direction of which tool kit this comes from? Is it a very old version of the Database Connectivity tool kit or is it something else?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, JCAndersen said:

Can anyone her point me in the direction of which tool kit this comes from? Is it a very old version of the Database Connectivity tool kit or is it something else?

I believe it appears to be SQL Toolkit for G, that was superseded by SQL Compatibility VIs from Database Connectivity Toolset, which is named as LabVIEW Database Connectivity toolkit these days. I'm sure, you even could try to replace some of your obsolete VIs to their counterparts from \vi.lib\addons\_SQL directory, if you install Database Connectivity toolkit. As to where you could download that old SQL Toolkit, I'm at a loss to suggest as it was obsoleted a long time ago (LabVIEW 5.0 or so), thus likely no any alive links to download that now.