OOP QMH

Hi,

I tried to create a template based on OOP for QMH. During development I have been confronted with infinite crashes of LabVIEW so I decided to slow down with this project and open it to the community. I finished my working example and stopped for now.

So if anyone is interested to play around with the code, see attached ZIP file (LV 2020).

Cu,
Peter

MHT.zip

My intension for this template was to fill the gap between the Actor Framework and standard QMH. I never wanted to recreate the AF. When I first got a look at the AF I didn't get it. After a tutorial on youtube I got the understanding of AF but I feel somehow a distance I can't describe to the AF. It feels like AF is free floating in Hyperspace or so. Because of this I wanted to create a template with some benefits of OOP but more grounded and I started this template.

And yes, AF is great way to get things done but in my opinion not very easy to understand.

Thanks,
Peter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1