Weird context menu failure

I have been experiencing some weird "bug" lately, while using the Windows LV 2019 SP1 64 bit IDE, namely, the BD right-click context menu for objects only shows generic items (Create constant, etc.), completely failing to show the standard associated options (for instance bundle/unbundle for clusters, or New/Delete Data Value Reference for a DVR wire, etc.). 

I have found that tabbing through open Windows, or opening a new VI, in general is enough to restore the functionality, but this is very puzzling.

Anyone else has experienced this type of weirdness? The only thing that I can think of that could be different from my previous configuration is that I switched to a new laptop (Windows 10 Pro), but I can hardly fathom why that would affect this installation...

• 2 months later...

Following this post, I installed 2019 SP1 in the hope that what I was experiencing was what was described as Bug number 217468 here:

Right-Click Menu Commands Fail Intermittently

Some right-click commands fail intermittently. For example, the VI Analyzer command Create » #via_ignore bookmark creates the bookmark but then erroneously deletes it.

Workaround:

Fixed in the LabVIEW 2019 SP1 f4 Patch.

I don't use VI Analyzer (that much) so this is not what I have been experiencing (see post above), but 2019 SP1 f4 certainly did not fix it. I guess this is a bug indeed, but I am surprised that none of the power users around here have experienced it. Maybe they are all heavy Quick Drop users.