Font issue in icon editor

Deep_Blue

Referring to comments in here, I'm looking for a solution to the font issue in the Icon Editor.

Selecting different fonts does not seem to change the font in the Icon Editor, specifically in the Icon Text tab input.

I've had no luck playing with the Tools=>Options=>Environment=>Linux=>Use pixel-based font sizes, it seems like whatever I select, the font won't change at all.

This leads me to believe the issue is with the icon editor and the way it loads the fonts in Linux. I know that it works in Windows, but in Linux it seems as if the Icon Editor always defaults to a same font.

It does change, but for the worse if I select any of the builtin(?) fonts, LabVIEW Application / LabVIEW Dialog / LabVIEW System - in the Icon Editor Properties.

I've tried most of everything I found from internet plus then some. I've rebuilt the font cache, copied the small fonts .ttf file from windows etc. so I'm thinking the easy fixes are already exhausted.

Environment: LabVIEW 2016 on OpenSUSE Leap 42.3.

So, looking for help in LAVA forums for this.

Edited by Deep_Blue
  • 2 years later...