Please Help!

Hi guys.

I'm a student at Cal Poly and our teacher gave us this Labview assignment without teaching us anything about Labview. Any useful tips would be appreciated. If anybody has any actual codes for things like this they are more than welcome to send them.

P.S. The actual Labview instructions are on the last page of the attached PDF.

Download File:post-2634-1122519174.pdf

Hi guys.

I'm a student at Cal Poly and our teacher gave us this Labview assignment without teaching us anything about Labview. Any useful tips would be appreciated. If anybody has any actual codes for things like this they are more than welcome to send them.

-Thanks                :headbang:

5425[/snapback]

On page 2 of the same .pdf document it says:

"CHEATING & PLAGIARISM:

1. Cheating is the act of behaving dishonestly for personal gain. Cheating in ME 435L will result in immediate failure of the course and the violators will be reported to the university administration.

2. Plagiarism is the act of taking the intellectual property of another and claiming it as your own.

3. Evidence of such misappropriation of other people

You're right, that stuff is pretty easy--probably why it is your assignment and not ours.

You can do a lot of those things by hand, as the previous post said, or in Excel. If I were you, I would come up with a given data set that you're going to use for testing. In LabVIEW I would enter that data set into an array of numerics. After that, I would figure out how to do the processing on that array to get the desired results. That is very very basic and reasonable to expect you to learn as much on your own. Isn't that the point of school anyway? Learn how to learn. Good luck.

Hi guys.

-Thanks                :headbang:

5425[/snapback]

If you're just trying to understand LabVIEW, you might check out http://www.iit.edu/~labview/Dummies.html

This will help guide you through things like the front panel, block diagram, etc.

Good luck!