LabVIEW 2021 missing from profile version selector

• 6 months later...
20 minutes ago, hooovahh said:

I messaged the site admin again.  Also remember there is a Community Edition, and presumably there will be for 2022.  So a subscription and payment aren't required for 2022, but an NI account in this case would be.

You're ruining all the fun 🙂

2022 Q3 is already available for download from NI website. All the three OS'es are in place and the Community edition too. Not touching the subscription issues, nobody stops me from using a trial and during that time I could specify "2022" in my profile 🙂

Edited by dadreamer

Can someone clarify this on the Readme page for 2022 Q3?

Known Issues and Bugs

Known issues document technical problems that can range from common issues to severe issues like crashes or hangs.

NI did not create this content for this release.

Bug Fixes

Bug fix lists document technical problems that NI has acknowledged and resolved in a specific version of a product.

Additional Release Information

These documents contain other information that is specific to the selected version, such as migration and upgrade guides.

I mean, there is this:

Accessing the Documentation

Refer to the LabVIEW Help, accessible by selecting Help»LabVIEW Help from LabVIEW, for information about LabVIEW 2022 Q3.

but does this mean that you need to install LV 2022 to know what is new in 2022 (besides checking the beta thread, which will most likely disappear once closed).

There is this bit from Darren's post in the beta threads, which links to this page

https://www.ni.com/docs/en-US/bundle/upgrading-labview/page/labview-2022q3-changes.html

Edited by X___
1 hour ago, X___ said:

Refer to the LabVIEW Help, accessible by selecting Help»LabVIEW Help from LabVIEW, for information about LabVIEW 2022 Q3.

Selecting this context menu entry opens the browser and displays this page. No more built-in help?.. If so, I assume they didn't fill all the documents yet.

• 4 weeks later...