How to generate signal to amplifier while i am using NI PXIe 6368 DAQ card?

Hello respected members 

I am working on a battery charging and discharging project and i use a Matlab\Simulink based dll file in my VI and its run without error with NI PXIe 8840 device ans PXIe-6368 DAQ card . It works according to the requirements and the outputs are same as Matlab simulation.  How can i give signal to amplifier to get voltage and current for battery charging to see the behavior of the model in real-time ? How to generate the file with signals and load in  in amplifier HMI?

If someone can give me a good procedure it will  be very helpful for me.

Thanks 

Abdul Qadeer

屏幕截图(5).png

屏幕截图(11).png

Edited by Abdul Qadeer
  • Abdul Qadeer changed the title to How to generate signal to amplifier while i am using NI PXIe 6368 DAQ card?

Do you mean how can you generate and get the signals to and from the actual hardware? You will have to connect the DAQ and PC to your hardware. Get the actual sensor readings Voltage, temperature, current measurement, SOC estimation from your fuel gauge device etc. Exactly how depends on your system and specific configuration.