Writing to a device

fozzi9

Dear all

I am using a current source device, this device understands the SCPI programming. when i write to the device using IO assistant to set output current to 2A, it does this. but my problem is, every time i have to write a command to set current 1A, 2 A or etc..

i need to do this by using a numeric control ,that i just enter 1 and it sets my device to 1 A .

please tell me how can i do multiple writes in a device using IO assistant. I have tried to do to by using a 2 commannds in a same IO assiatnt , but it goes on between 1 and 2. My current source range is 1 mA to 100 mA . i cant write each command to set every current

Dear all

I am using a current source device, this device understands the SCPI programming. when i write to the device using IO assistant to set output current to 2A, it does this. but my problem is, every time i have to write a command to set current 1A, 2 A or etc..

i need to do this by using a numeric control ,that i just enter 1 and it sets my device to 1 A .

please tell me how can i do multiple writes in a device usingĀ  IO assistant. I have tried to do to by using a 2 commannds in a same IO assiatnt , but it goes on between 1 and 2. My current source range is 1 mA to 100 mA . i cant write each command to set every current