Type adaptation

Hello,

I had a slowdown in my system due to a type adjustment. And I don't understand why I have this type adaptation.

Why is there a red dot on the local variable that reads data from the property node from a reference, and not from its own property node? 

I've been using this Vi for years, the clusters change but I've never had a problem adapting to the type...

An idea?

Adapte Type.png

This looks kind of similar to the bug that @Darren talks about in the video below (at 30:44). Try this: Disconnect your "CONSIGNES" terminal from the type def, delete the property node, re-connect the terminal to the type def, and then re-create the property node... does that help?

Edited by JKSH
  • Thanks 1
On 11/16/2022 at 9:29 AM, JKSH said:

Try this: Disconnect your "CONSIGNES" terminal from the type def, delete the property node, re-connect the terminal to the type def, and then re-create the property node... does that help?

@JKSH yes, it solved my problem ! Thank you.

On 11/16/2022 at 11:09 AM, LogMAN said:

Does your typedef contain sub-types?

@LogMAN No. I followed the advice of @JKSH and my problem has disappeared. It's a Labview Bug...